Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awesome Nachos

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

This is the second meal from the Low-Fat e-mealz Menu I'm using this week - another easy dish (as if they ALL aren't easy?) that was about 30 minutes from start to table. I am so loving these quick, healthy meals! Oh, and I must give the husband credit here... he was the chef this evening! :-)

Please excuse the cell phone photos - I have misplaced the battery charger for my camera, but hope to have real photos again soon!

Very much like a casserole - tortilla chips, turkey meat, refried beans, sour cream, olives, and cheese. We forgot one finishing touch - salsa. Maybe next time. :-)


The husband and I both had seconds.


The almost 5-year old had THIRDS, the 18-month old had seconds, but the 3-year old was being picky tonight, so she doesn't count. ;-)

Click below to become an e-mealz subscriber and download your own weekly menu/shopping list!
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

No comments:

Post a Comment